Saturday 28 February 2015

Strawberry Picking

On Thursday i had the absolute pleasure of going berry picking for the first time. I have always wanted to try and since finding out that there was a farm only about an hour away i was delighted when my boyfriend offered to take me.

The weather was perfect and i had so much fun picking out strawberries straight from the plant. I wanted to pick the blackberries too but the girl working wasn't too keen on the idea of taking us to where they grow haha, maybe next time!




I was also very happy because my new Rococo Soul strawberry dress arrived just in time for me to wear it!


This was my outfit for the day. JSK from Rococo Soul, Blouse Metamorphose, Angelic Pretty bag and offbrand/bodyline accessories.

After strawberry picking we went for ice cream and had a nice drive home.

Unfortunately i didn't get a good picture of the strawberries before digging into them but i assure you, they were amazing! I made strawberry pancakes and helped make strawberry upside down cake, and i'll be munching away on strawberries for awhile i think!

~Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment